• Skip to main content
  • Skip to primary sidebar

Humorouz

Mega Size Mega Fun

Archives for October 2022

Abhishek Bachchan Storms Out Of Riteish Deshmukh’s Show After Hearing A Joke On Father Amitabh

October 11, 2022 by humorouz Leave a Comment

He’s called the coolest actor in the entertainment industry. Abhishek Bachchan is known for his calm and composed temperament. However, a recent turn of events made him lose his cool. So much so that he walked out of a show mid-shooting.

Bachchan was filming for an episode of ‘Case Toh Banta Hai’ which stars Riteish Deshmukh, Varun Sharma and Kusha Kapila.

During a sequence, Abhishek said, “I’m not a fool” and walked out of the show much to the dismay of the makers and cast alike. 

The actor said during the shoot: “It’s getting a bit too much. I’m all game for myself. I get it, but let’s not get to parents and all that. Mujh tak jokes rakh lena, pitaji ko lekar me thoda sensitive ho jaata hoon (I’m fine with jokes being told at my expense but I get sensitive when it comes to my father). Wo mere pita hain, mujhe acha nahi lagta (He is my father and I don’t like it).”  

Comedian Paritosh(the one who has cracked the said joke) tried to calm him down, but Abhishek was in no mood to hear him out.

Abhishek Bachchan
official poster

A visibly miffed Abhishek said, “Thodi izzat deni chahiye. Comedy ke daayare me itna bhi nahi karna chahiye, hum log aaj kal beh jaate hai (one should be respectful. You cannot say anything just because you’re trying to extract humour)”. 

While the makers intervened immediately in an attempt to diffuse the situation, Abhishek simply walked off the set leaving Ritesh and the other actors completely shocked.

For the unversed, Case Toh Banta Hai which streams on AmazonminiTV, is a weekly comedy show starring Riteish Deshmukh as a defense lawyer, Varun Sharma as a public prosecutor and Kusha Kapila as the judge. 

case toh banta hai
official poster

Comedians Paritosh Tripathi, Gopal Dutt, Sanket Bhosale, and Sugandha Mishra perform comic sketches to amp up the entertainment quotient of the show.

Parallely, a video clip of Amitabh Bachchan from his TV Show Kaun Banega Crorepati has been doing the rounds which shows his son Abhishek giving him a heartwarming surprise!

Senior Bachchan who will be celebrating his 80th birthday on October 11 had a surprise guest on his show in the form of Abhishek. 

This episode will also witness a guest appearance of his wife Jaya Bachchan.

According to the video, just when Amitabh is about to introduce the contestants, the alarm signaling the end of the show goes off. A befuddled Big B can be heard saying, “The game has ended too soon?”

Soon after, Abhishek’s voice can be heard mouthing Big B’s popular dialogue – ‘Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hai.’

Then we see the father-son duo in a tight embrace with each other and an emotional Amitabh with tears in his eyes! 

The birthday special episode of KBC will air on 11 October on Sony TV.

(With inputs from IANS)

(To read more such stories related to movies and shows released on OTTs, keep reading Indiatimes BINGE)

Filed Under: Articles - World

Richarlison admits there was ‘no chance’ that he was going to joke with his boss Antonio Conte | Daily Mail Online

October 11, 2022 by humorouz Leave a Comment

‘Are you insane’: Tottenham forward Richarlison admits there was ‘no chance’ that he was going to joke with his boss Antonio Conte about his ‘fun’ confrontation with former Chelsea coach Thomas Tuchel

Tottenham forward Richarlison admits he’d be ‘insane’ to joke about Antonio Conte‘s confrontation with former Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel earlier this season.

Tuchel and Conte were both sent off after two physical clashes during Spurs dramatic 2-2 draw with the Blues at Stamford Bridge last month.

At the final whistle, the two squared up following their post-match handshake, and were subsequently sent off by referee Anthony Taylor and were subsequently charged by the Football Association for their parts in the incident. 

Richarlison insists he would not joke with Tottenham boss Antonio Conte about confrontation

Antonio Conte (left) and Thomas Tuchel (right) clashed at Stamford Bridge earlier this season

The Brazilian international believes these types of incidents are ‘positive’ for football but there’s absolutely ‘no chance’ he was going to have banter with his boss about it.

‘That was fun, wasn’t it?’ the Brazilian laughed in an interview with Four Four Two magazine.

‘At the time we were still involved with the game, so we watched what happened between them on video in the dressing room.

The two managers got physical again after full time (above), and both were ultimately sent off

‘It’s pretty normal in football – things happen between players all the time, so it can happen to the coaches as well. 

‘Everyone calms down and moves on. But it was amusing to see that confrontation between the two bosses. Ours isn’t afraid of confrontations, is he?’

‘Are you insane? No chance, come on!’ he said when asked if he’d laugh about it with Conte. ‘Would you try any jokes? I did not. 

‘But these things are positive for football. The supporters love it. It’s a privilege to experience such big games, like Tottenham vs Chelsea, Brazil vs Argentina and Everton vs Liverpool.’ 

Richarlison has made an instant impact since arriving in north London for £60million from Everton earlier this summer. 

The 25-year-old has already notched twice in the Champions League and has made his way into Conte’s starting line-up after starting the first few matches on the bench. 

‘It’s always a tough call when you have such strong connections with your club. And that was definitely the case for me,’ the forward said. 

‘I was happy at Everton and I’m grateful for everything I learned there. It’s a big club with a lot of history.

‘However, perhaps they’re suffering with a lack of ambition nowadays. You know, that eagerness to win matches and trophies.

‘I spent four years there and I could see there was still a very long way to go to achieve big things.

‘I felt it was the right time to move on, and the club also had to make some money. It was a good deal for everyone involved. I’m delighted with this new challenge at Spurs.’

Share or comment on this article:

Richarlison admits there was ‘no chance’ that he was going to joke with his boss Antonio Conte

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

Add your comment

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.

Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline?

Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual.

Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline?

Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual

We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook.

You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.

Filed Under: Articles - World

Jamie Carragher responds to David Luiz’s “funny” jibe over his Premier League career – Mirror Online

October 10, 2022 by humorouz Leave a Comment

Jamie Carragher insists he isn’t bothered by David Luiz’s Premier League title jibe after the Brazilian hit back at the pundit.

Carragher has been vocal in his criticism of the former Arsenal and Chelsea defender in the past.

Luiz left London in the summer after his two-year stint at the Gunners came to an end.

The Brazilian however leaves the English capital with a Premier League winners medal, a Champions League success, two Europa League victories and two FA Cups.

Despite that he has copped criticism for his style of play, which has often been seen as high risk given his position.

Carragher is among those to point out Luiz’s flaws, although he insists its nothing personal, but the 34-year-old has hit back.

Image:

Maria Jose Segovia/DeFodi Images via Getty Images)

The former Liverpool man won every honour available to him, except the league title.

“It is funny, some people talk about how to win the Premier League, but they have never won it,” Luiz told MailSport previously

“Jamie Carragher never won the Premier League. They talk and say, “This player is not right for this league”. Yet I won the league. These people have forgotten the past.”

The closest the former Red ever got was second place finishes in 2002 and 2009.

However he claims such jibes from Luiz have little affect on him, with no personal problem existing between the pair.

He told the Tony Bellew is Angry podcast : “David Luiz had a pop at me the other day in a newspaper, saying I hadn’t won the league because I’d been critical of him as a player.

“And I have been critical of David Luiz, there’s no doubt about that. Again nothing personal.

“But he’s right I haven’t won the league so if that’s his comeback, fine.

“We were completely different players and that’s why I was maybe more critical of him and maybe he wasn’t my cup of tea.

“But if I was to see him now I wouldn’t have a problem just because he had a pop at me.

Is Jamie Carragher’s criticism of David Luiz fair? Comment down below

“What I’ve learnt is, the older you get the less you care about what people think or say about you.

“I mean we don’t like criticism but the older you get you’re just like ‘I’m not bothered’.”

Carragher was particularly critical of a Luiz performance when Arsenal lost at Manchester City back in June 2020.

The defender was at fault for one of the goals after coming on and the Sky Sports pundit said: “It’s happened so often, it’s no surprise why he’s on the bench. There’s no future for him at Arsenal next season.”

Despite his comments Luiz would go on to get a contract extension.

Filed Under: Articles - World

Manchester United fans all make the same joke about Luke Shaw and Jose Mourinho – Manchester Evening News

October 10, 2022 by humorouz Leave a Comment

Get the latest United transfer window updates, news and analysis delivered straight to your inbox every day for free

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Your information will be used in accordance with ourPrivacy Notice.
Thank you for subscribingWe have more newslettersShow meSee ourprivacy notice

England are through to the semi-finals of the European Championship after demolishing Ukraine in Rome on Saturday evening.

A brace from Harry Kane was added to by Jordan Henderson and Manchester United captain Harry Maguire, with the Three Lions sealing a 4-0 win.

England’s triumphant display resulted in euphoria across the country and a number of players were hailed for their stellar performances.

United full-back Luke Shaw was among them, continuing his fine performances for Gareth Southgate’s side and replicating the excellent form he has displayed for the past 12 months.

Has Luke Shaw been England’s best player at Euro 2020? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Having played a key-part in both of England’s goals against Germany last time out, Shaw caught the eye again in the quarter-final.

Two assists from the 25-year-old saw Shaw reach three for the tournament, having assisted Raheem Sterling’s opener against Germany, and his performance in Rome equalled a European Championship record for most assists in a single match.

Incidentally, his performance also helped to prove a point to former boss and long-time adversary Jose Mourinho in a new way — with his display coming at the Stadio Olimpico, the home of Roma, Mourinho’s new employers.

United fans on social media were quick to identify that point and quickly flooded Twitter with their reactions, enjoying the latest opportunity to hit back at Mourinho for his treatment to Shaw.

Since the Portuguese boss departed Old Trafford, Shaw has secured a new lease of life at the club, particularly in the past year under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Shaw is tied with Tottenham and Denmark’s Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg for the second-most assists at Euro 2020, behind only Switzerland’s Steven Zuber with four.

Filed Under: Articles - World

Elementary School PTA Cracks Up Parents with Hilarious Car Line Signs

October 10, 2022 by humorouz Leave a Comment

The signs are purely for the enjoyment of parents

An elementary school in Ohio is giving parents a chuckle during the most stressful time of the school day: the drop-off line. Now when parents pull up to Austintown Elementary School in Youngstown, they are met with a collection of ’90s-inspired lawn signs that not only nudge parents along but also induce a wave of nostalgia.

The signs were the brainchild of the school’s PTA and have gone viral since they were installed at the end of August. “Everyone loved them; they have been reposted by tons of people. I had no idea they would be so popular,” PTA president Jessica Lippillo tells Tinybeans. “My only goal was to make drop-off and pick-up less stressful for parents.”

funny drop off line signs
Austintown Elementary School PTA

The signs include everything from the Backstreet Boys and MC Hammer to the iconic “pivot!” moment from Friends. Not to mention a reminder to “Don’t go blocking drop-off lanes,” an homage to TLC’s hit “Waterfalls.”

While not a ’90s throwback, the PTA also did parents a solid and included an iconic Ryan Gosling meme shout-out. “Hey girl: Move your car all the way up.”

Austintown Elementary School PTA
Austintown Elementary School PTA

So how did the PTA come up with the genius idea? “I got the idea from another PTA at Mountain View School in Arizona a little over a year ago. I thought they were so funny and had to try my own,” Lippillo says.

Austintown Elementary School PTA

To keep the signs in good condition, they will stay up for one more week before being put into storage. But don’t, worry, this isn’t the last you’ll see of them.

“I definitely think we will be putting them out every year. My wheels have been turning for something funny for the end of the year,” Lippillo says. “I likely will add new ones to the rotation.”

Filed Under: Articles - World

  • « Go to Previous Page
  • Go to page 1
  • Interim pages omitted …
  • Go to page 10
  • Go to page 11
  • Go to page 12
  • Go to page 13
  • Go to page 14
  • Interim pages omitted …
  • Go to page 18
  • Go to Next Page »

Primary Sidebar

Recent Posts

  • The Ris of The Murder Mystery Game: Why Everyone is Dying to Play
  • Why Commercial Property in Singapore is Gaining Momentum Among Investors
  • Why Shophouses in Singapore Are One of the Most Profitable Property Investments Today
  • Shophouse Singapore: Blend of Heritage, Charm, and Investment Potential
  • Top 7 Most Visited Places of Attraction in Singapore

Recent Comments

    Archives

    • April 2025
    • May 2024
    • April 2024
    • March 2024
    • February 2024
    • January 2024
    • December 2023
    • November 2023
    • October 2023
    • September 2023
    • August 2023
    • July 2023
    • June 2023
    • May 2023
    • April 2023
    • March 2023
    • February 2023
    • January 2023
    • December 2022
    • November 2022
    • October 2022
    • September 2022
    • August 2022
    • July 2022
    • June 2022
    • May 2022
    • April 2022
    • March 2022
    • February 2022
    • January 2022
    • December 2021
    • October 2021
    • September 2021
    • May 2019
    • April 2019
    • March 2019
    • February 2019
    • January 2019
    • December 2018
    • November 2018

    Categories

    • Articles – World
    • Uncategorized

    Meta

    • Log in
    • Entries feed
    • Comments feed
    • WordPress.org

    Copyright © 2025 · Metro Pro on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in